Client Department of Main Roads QLD
Upon completion of the project the Ipswich and Logan Motorway Interchange delivered:
- New high standard left side ramps between the Logan Motorway and the Ipswich Motorway west of the interchange.
- Reconstruction of the Ipswich Motorway between Goodna and Gailes from four lanes to a minimum of six lanes.
- A new traffic and pedestrian bridge linking Old Logan Road and Wilruna Street.
- A new traffic and pedestrian underpass linking Bertha Street and Layard Street at Goodna.
- A new service road on the southern side of the Ipswich Motorway.
- New cycle lanes and footpaths.
- Improved landscaping with planting of native trees.